REGISTRATION OPENS VIA ULTRASIGNUP ON JANUARY 12, 2019 @ 8am PST (Pacific Standard Time):
Participants must be 19 years of age or older on race day.
All distances will be $145 CDN (+GST & UltraSignup fee).
*AMEX (AMERICAN EXPRESS & DISCOVERY cards are not accepted methods of payment.
RELAY TEAMS: The Team Captain will register and pay for the two or three person relay team. Once the Captain registers the team, each member will need to complete waiver and registration. All members must be registered by September 4, 2019.
Relay legs must be completed consecutively by same relay member.
Relay runners are permitted to continue running other legs of the course once their chosen leg has been completed AS LONG AS IT IS DECLARED AT RACE PACKAGE PICK UP.
The Lewiston Ultra does not offer refunds and there is no waitlist.
Registration is transferable until September 4, 2019 for a $20 administration fee. There are no transfers after September 4, 2019 – no exceptions. Please understand this and don’t ask for a favor after September 4, 2019 as there are liability issues, impacts with medical volunteer support and race integrity.
Registration will close on September 4, 2019 @ 8am or when the race fills; whichever comes first.
REGISTER BEFORE MARCH 1, 2019 & BE ENTERED TO WIN NUMEROUS PRIZE PACKS:
(Prize list will continue to grow until March 1, 2019)
- One Night Accommodation @ The Prestige Harbourfront Resort (approximate value $200)
- GORP Energy Bar [Ready] Mix (approximate value $25)
- GORP Energy Bar – Box of 12 bars (approximate value $40)
- 3x Reds Rentals & Marina Free Paddle Board Rental (approximate value $60 [each])
- GOODr Running Sunglasses (approximate value $40)
REGISTRATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- GOODr Running Sunglasses (co-branded Lewiston Ultra & limited edition)
- Racer bib & pins to attach your bib (bib # must be worn on the front of your body & clearly visible at all times)
- Drawstring bag to be used as drop bag
- RETURN busing from Klahani Park (start line) to the start of your leg SOLOISTS & RELAY
- Complimentary race photos
- Medical & Safety support
- Numerous goodies from sponsors of The Lewiston Ultra
- Discounted rates with our hotel/accommodation partner(s) (see below)
- Finish line food & festivities ticket
- Donation towards The Lewiston Foundation & the Shuswap community
Participants who successfully finish their race will also receive a custom made Lewiston Ultra medal/keychain made by Rider’s Rustic Woodworking (https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/RidersRusticWoodwork).
Top three male soloists, top three female soloists and top two and three person relay teams will each receive one (1) pair of Saucony shoes and one (1) bottle of wine from Larch Hills winery! Mega love to Saucony Canada & Larch Hills Winery for providing prizing for top finishers.
All participants will complete an online waiver in the registration process. If a waiver is not completed, one must be signed at race package pick up – no waiver, no race, no exceptions. Copies of the waiver will be available at Race Package Pick Up.
The Lewiston Ultra has print and social media rights to use all photographs, videos, etc taken of participants, volunteers, crews, community, etc during the course of events listed in the Schedule of Events without compensation to the person/person(s).