REGISTRATION OPENS VIA ULTRASIGNUP ON JANUARY 12, 2018 @ 8am PST (Pacific Standard Time):
Participants must be 19 years of age or older on race day.
All distances will be $125 CDN (+GST & UltraSignup fee).
*AMEX (AMERICAN EXPRESS & DISCOVERY cards are not accepted methods of payment.
Prices subject to change without notice. Registrants that have already registered will not have their entry fee increased from a price change.
Relay runners will register individually and include their team name in the registration process (Legs are not required to be confirmed until race package pick up). The first person to register, will register the team name. Once the team name is selected, the system will automatically place hold a spot for remaining team members. The remaining team members will select their team name from the available drop down.
All members of the relay team should be registered within a reasonable timeframe.
Registration is accepted for 2, 3 & 4 person relay teams with the understanding 2 & 3 person relay teams will not be privy to Top 3 Relay Team prizing and legs must be completed consecutively by same relay member.
Relay runners are required to declare who will be running which leg at race package pick up. Relay runners are permitted to continue running other legs of the course once their chosen leg has been completed AS LONG AS it is declared at race package pick up.
REGISTER BEFORE APRIL 1, 2018 & BE ENTERED TO WIN NUMEROUS PRIZE PACKS:
- One night accommodation at the Podollan Inn Salmon Arm ($200)
- One night accommodation at the Prestige Harbour Front Resort Salmon Arm ($200)
- Wine basket from Larch Hills Winery ($60)
- 3x Lewiston Apparel ($70)
- 3x Reds Rentals & Marina Free Paddle Board Rental ($60)
- 2x Xact Nutrition Disco Packs ($20)
- Shuswap Coffee Company prize pack ($50)
- Saucony prize pack ($50)
- Moose Mountain Trail Races entry (16km, 29km or 42km) August 25, 2018 ($70)
- Lululemon Mens Bag/Womens Carry Bag ($120)
REGISTRATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Women – Lululemon Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve Crew, branded The Lewiston Ultra
- sizing guide: https://shop.lululemon.com/p/tops-short-sleeve/Run-Swiftly-Tech-Short-Sleeve-Crew/_/prod4650006?color=17471
- Men – Lululemon Metal Vent Tech Short Sleeve, branded The Lewiston Ultra
- sizing guide: https://shop.lululemon.com/p/mens-ss-tops/Metal-Vent-Tech-Short-Sleeve-2/_/prod140006?color=30545
- Racer bib & pins to attach your bib (bib # must be worn on the front of your body & clearly visible at all times)
- Round trip bussing from Klahani Park to the Start line/Start of your Leg
- Complimentary race photos
- Medical & Safety support
- Numerous goodies from sponsors of The Lewiston Ultra
- Discounted rates with our hotel/accommodation partner(s) (see below)
- Finish line BBQ & festivities ticket (this is also your ticket for draws to be held at the finish line)
- Donation towards The Lewiston Foundation & the Shuswap community
Participants who successfully finish their race will also receive a custom made wooden Lewiston Ultra medal/keychain made by Rider’s Rustic Woodworking (https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/RidersRusticWoodwork).
Top three male soloists, top three female soloists and top three 4 person relay teams will each receive one (1) pair of Saucony shoes and one (1) bottle of wine from Larch Hills winery! Mega love to Saucony Canada & Larch Hills Winery for providing prizing for top finishers.
All participants will complete an online waiver in the registration process. If a waiver is not completed, one must be signed at race package pick up – no waiver, no race, no exceptions. Copies of the waiver will be available at Race Package Pick Up.
If you take medications and/or have a medical condition that may affect your race day, please complete the Medical Form at race package pick up. This form is optional & confidential and would be utilized by medical assistance in case of emergency.
The Lewiston Ultra does not offer refunds and there is no waitlist.
Registration is not deferrable or transferable – no exceptions.
Lululemon Swiftly Tech Short sleeve t-shirt sizing is not guaranteed after August 10, 2018 registration.
Registration will close on September 6, 2018 @ 12am or when the race fills; whichever comes first.
The Lewiston Ultra will make every effort to offer a refund if the race is cancelled due to act of nature, area closure and/or circumstance beyond our control up to sixty (60) days prior to race date. No refund will be offered in the sixty (days) leading up to the race or once the race has started.