REGISTRATION OPENS FEBRUARY 12, 2020 @ 8AM MST:
Participants must be 18 years of age or older on race day.
All distances will be $110 CDN (+GST & UltraSignup fee).
*AMEX (AMERICAN EXPRESS & DISCOVERY cards are not accepted methods of payment.
Registration is transferable until 8am on August 4, 2020 for a $20 administration fee. There are no transfers after 8am on August 4, 2020 – no exceptions. Please understand this and don’t ask for a favor after as there are liability issues, impacts with medical volunteer support and race integrity.
Registration will close August 4, 2020 @ 8am or when the race fills; whichever comes first.
REGISTRATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Arc’teryx Women’s A-Squared T-Shirt (cobranded w/ The Lewiston Ultra) https://www.arcteryx.com/ca/en/shop/womens/a-squared-t-shirt Arc’teryx Men’s Emblem T-Shirt (cobranded w/ The Lewiston Ultra) https://www.arcteryx.com/ca/en/shop/mens/emblem-t-shirt
- Racer bib & pins (bib # must be worn on the front of your body & clearly visible at all times)
- Drawstring bag
- Complimentary race photos
- Medical & Safety support
- Numerous goodies from sponsors of The Lewiston Ultra
- Donation towards The Lewiston Foundation & the Kananaskis Country Park community
Participants who successfully finish their race will also receive a custom made Lewiston Ultra Moose Mountain medal/keychain made by Rider’s Rustic Woodworking (https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/RidersRusticWoodwork).
Top three female & male 16KM, 29KM & 42KM finishers will receive TBD.
Top three female & male 42KM finishers will also receive a 2021 Lewiston Ultra Moose Mountain race entry for themselves & a plus one (1)!
Participants registered in both The Lewiston Ultra Moose Mountain & The Lewiston Ultra Shuswap that successfully complete the distance registered for, will receive TBD.
All participants will complete an online waiver in the registration process.
Lewiston Ultra events has print and social media rights to use all photographs, videos, etc taken of participants, volunteers, crews, community, etc during the course of events listed in the Schedule of Events without compensation to the person/person(s).