60 DAYS TO RACE DAY!
WE ARE 60 DAYS FROM RACE DAY!
I can’t wait to see ya’ll crush your goals & cross the finish line in less than two months!
Expect an email from me at 30 days and 2 & 1 weeks out from race day. If you aren’t receiving my emails they are likely hitting your spam/junk. No worries, all correspondence will be posted on the website ANNOUNCEMENTS page, http://thelewistonultra.com/category/announcements/
- VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
- Volunteer registration opened this morning & race weekend is not possible without the helping hands of an incredible community
- All details & registration through the website: http://thelewistonultra.com/volunteer/
- ORIENTATION RUN
- Join us THIS Sunday August 4 @ 9am at the Larch Hills Nordic Society for the first annual LEWISTON ULTRA ORIENTATION RUN!
- We will run LEG 2 of The Lewiston Ultra course (approx 16km & 540m elevation gain). The route will be flagged and there is a sweep.
- Get comfortable/orientated, check out the marking/flagging style, meet new friends & have all the laughs!
- After the run, we will reconnect at Kintec Footwear in Salmon Arm (117 Hudson Ave NE) for swag bags, eats and community connection.
- You do not have to be registered for The Lewiston Ultra to register for the Orientation Run.
- All the details & registration through eventbrite: https://lewistonultraevents.eventbrite.ca
- THE LEWISTON ULTRA SOCIAL
- Join us Wednesday, August 21 from 7-8:30pm at Born Colorado Brewing as we celebrate run community & the announcement of The Lewiston Ultra – Moose Mountain
- Connect with Devin Featherstone (Run Coach, Endurance/Elite Athlete, Adventurer/Mountain Dad with 3 year old Kai) & Sally Powis-Campbell (Registered Psychologist, Author & Runner) on training, crushing different types of terrain, mental preparation, mindfulness and breathing techniques.
- Meet at Born Colorado at 7pm for a breezy 5km followed by craft beer, nosh, door prizing and community connection.
- Event in partnership with Arc’teryx Calgary, Born Colorado & Saje Natural Wellness
- All the details & registration through eventbrite: https://thelewistonultrasocial.eventbrite.ca
- SPECIAL OFFERS to help you train, prepare & recharge for race weekend!
- XACT NUTRITION – use code fuelyourlewistongoals for 10% discount & 10% donated to the Lewiston Foundation at https://www.xactnutrition.com/
- SKRATCH ENERGY LABS – use code karal10 for 10% discount on electrolyte/hydration product at https://www.racedayfuel.ca/
- GORP ALL NATURAL ENERGY BARS – use code LEWISTONULTRA15 for 15% off at https://gorpworld.com/
- ROCK ON CLAY – use code LEWULTRA10for 10% off at https://www.rockonclay.com/
- POLAR GLOBAL – exclusive 20% off to race participants; view the line up at www.polar.com & complete order form & details: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f1WcNMqe9oxbm-6bugjGW9gv-RET9pvw/view?usp=sharing
- RANK CLEAN ACTIVE WEAR DETERGENT – use code Lewiston2019 for 20% off at https://rankclean.com/
- APEX MASSAGE THERAPY – mention The Lewiston Ultra when booking for $20 off your appointment https://apexmassage.com/
- REDS RENTALS – mention The Lewiston Ultra for 5 cents off boat fuel & discount when booking boat/seadoo/paddle board rentals (855)748-7927 https://www.redsrentals.ca/
- LAKE & LIFE APPAREL – use code lewiston10 for 10& off at https://lakeandlife.ca/
The Lewiston Ultra does not host a mandatory gear list but there are a couple things you don’t want to be without. Check out Racers Rules & Information for list of recommendations, http://thelewistonultra.com/racer-information/